- Published on Monday, 14 November 2011 23:39
Regulations for visitors
1. The Park is open for tourists from dawn till dusk all year long.
2. From 1 May to 30 September there is an entrance fee.
3. There are extra fees charged to enter some areas of the Park.
4. Tourists can visit the park using only tourist routes.
5. Vehicles can use only public roads and marked parking places ( except for authorized vehicles)
6. On the area of the Park it is strictly forbidden to:
- turn aside from tourist routes
- destroy plants and pick up groun cover - does not apply to places designated by Director of the Park
- scare away, kill and angle animals
- pollute the area
- create a fire risk
- disturb the silence
- keep dogs on the beach
7. Camping is allowed only in specially designed and marked places
8. It is allowed to keep dogs in the Park only on the leash and on tourist routes apart from the beach.
9. Water sports, recreation and tourism is allowed only on specially designed waters, due to conditions specified by Director of the Park.
10. Angling is allowed on specially designed waters of the Park after buying appropriate licence.
11. Breaking the regulations will result in legal consequences.