- Published on Tuesday, 28 January 2020 00:01
REGULATIONS FOR AMATEUR FISHING IN INLAND WATERS OF THE SNP
1. Fishing is only permitted in the parts of lakes and rivers mentioned below. Each angler is obliged to have a fishing card and a document confirming that a proper fishing fee has been paid in the amount specified in the "Price list of fees authorising amateur fishing in waters of the Słowiński National Park".
2. The fishing season lasts:
- lake from a boat - from 1 June to 30 November (except for the area of Łebsko Lake near Łeba);
- lake from the shore - from 1 April to 30 November;
- rivers and canals from the shore - from 1 January to 31 December.
3. The following fisheries are established to be made available for amateur fishing in inland waters of the SNP:
A fishing ground: Łebsko
from a boat:
- the southern part of the lake's depths, except for the strip of coastal reeds, bounded by a straight line connecting the mouth of the Łeba river in the east to the bridge in Kluki village in the west. It is forbidden to fish in the 300 m strip of water adjacent to the lake shore from the observation tower in Kluki to Lisia Góra village.
- the eastern part of the lake’s depths bounded by a straight line connecting the bridge and the observation tower in Rąbka in the north and the top of the Żarnowski peninsula in the south, from 1 June to 15 October. It is forbidden to fish in the 300 m strip of water adjacent to the Żarnowski peninsula, and in the rest of the area it is forbidden to swim into the canes and reeds.
from the shore:
- left and right bank of the Łeba River from the border of the SNP in its upper part to the bridge between Izbica and Gać;
- left bank of the Łeba River from the Izbica-Gać bridge to the mouth of Łebsko Lake;
- Stara Łeba River from the Izbica road bridge to the estuary of Łebsko Lake;
- the section of the lake shore between the mouth of the Łeba River and the mouth of the Stara Łeba River;
- left and right bank of the Łeba River from the outflow from the Łebsko Lake to the SNP border;
- Gardno-Łebsko canal from the pumping station near Przybynin to the dyke at the meliorative canal running along the Łebsko Lake;
- The Łupawa-Łebsko canal from the SNP border to the meliorative canal behind the last culvert towards the Łebsko Lake;
- south-western side of the canal connecting the Łupawa-Łebsko canal with the Łebsko-Gardno canal;
- the section of the Łebsko Lake shore - from the mouth of the Pustynka River to approx. 1 km from the bridge in Kluki in a north-western direction to the end of the dirt road running from the junction in Kluki behind the property no. 14 (place marked with an information board of the SNP).
A fishing ground: Gardno
from a boat:
- the south-eastern part of the lake’s depths bounded by a straight line from the mouth of the Łupawa River to the mouth of the Grabownica River, except for the strip of coastal reeds;
from the shore:
- the south-eastern shore of the lake bounded by a pumping station at the northern border of Gardna Wielka village and Płyta Retowska;
- left bank of the Łupawa River in Rowy from the canal leading towards the sewage treatment plant to the border of the SNP;
- right bank of the Łupawa River in Rowy from the fork at the lake to the SNP border.
It is forbidden to pass, swim or fish on the canal in Rowy, which runs from the Łupawa River towards the sewage treatment plant (flood bank).
A fishing ground: Pustynka
from the shore:
- the right bank of the river from the border of the SNP in upstream area to a point 1 km away towards the Lake Łebsko from the bridge situated on the road from Kluki to Izbica.
A fishing ground: Rowokół
from the shore:
- a part of the Łupawa River in the Rowokół - Żelazo forest area.
4. Children under the age of 14, who may fish amateur only within the permit and the daily limit of an adult guardian who has paid the fee for fishing, are exempt from fishing fees.
5. Within the framework of a fishing permit and the daily catch limit to which they are entitled, it shall be permitted to make available to a spouse who holds a fishing card one of their own fishing rods, without the spouse having to pay the fishing fee. The above regulation applies only to amateur fishing allowing catching with two rods.
6. Pensioners, persons receiving pre-retirement benefits, school pupils and students up to the age of 26, holders of a Large Family Card, residents of communes located within the borders of the Słowiński National Park and communes bordering the park, are authorized to pay reduced fees if they pay the fishing fees for the whole season.
7. The fishing fee for the whole season is valid until the end of the calendar year in which it was paid and as stated in the title of the fee.
8. Persons who benefit from a reduction for the residents of communes located within the boundaries of the Słowiński National Park and communes adjacent to the Park, are obliged to present a document confirming their current place of residence to the inspection service.
9. Payments for fishing in fisheries can be made via the website www.slowinskipn.eparki.pl (the rules are specified in the Regulations for the sale of fishing licences in the Słowiński National Park) or directly at the cash desk of the Słowiński National Park in Smołdzino, from Monday to Friday between 800 and 1500 (except holidays and non-working days).
10. When making the payment for fishing, it is necessary to specify the number of the angler's fishing card, the fishery in which one intends to fish and the period in which fishing activities will be carried out. In case of lack of the above mentioned data, the permit is not valid and does not entitle to amateur fishing.
11. Permit for "bearer" fishing can be purchased only in the seat of the Słowiński National Park in Smołdzino, which authorizes the Buyer to fish within a month from the moment of purchase. Possession of this permit does not exempt from the obligation to have a fishing card.
12. The organization of fishing contest requires a written consent of the Director of the Słowiński National Park and a one-off fee of 100 PLN to be paid by the organizer in the period preceding the competition. All participants of the competition are obliged to meet the conditions specified in point. 1, 4, 5 and 6 of these Regulations, i.e. the possession of a fishing card and a valid fee for fishing in a fishery appropriate for the place where the competition takes place.
13. Fishing is allowed from sunrise to sunset.
14. In designated fishing grounds there is a ban on:
a) fishing for pike perch up to 55 cm overall length;
b) fishing for pike up to 50 cm overall length;
c) fishing for salmon up to 50 cm overall length;
d) fishing for sea trout up to 50 cm overall length;
e) fishing for tench during the period from 1 June to 31 July;
f) fishing for crucian carp;
g) using diesel boats for fishing;
h) making bonfires and camping;
i) the use of ground baits;
j) the use of live or dead fish, parts of fish including fillet, as bait;
k) ice and night fishing;
l) it is forbidden to use natural baits and artificial fly fishing in the Rowokół fishery;
m) spinning and artificial bait fishing, including the use of artificial fly method in the period from 15 September to 31 December on all the accessible parts of the river: Łeba, old Łeba and Łupawa (including the Rowokół fishery).
15. The following daily quantitative limits shall apply in the designated fisheries:
n) eel - 1 pc;
o) pike and pike perch (total) - 2 pcs;
p) sea trout and salmon (total) - 2 pcs;
q) brown trout and grayling (total) - 2 pcs;
r) tench - 1 pc;
s) roach, perch, ide and zarte (in total) - up to 5 kg;
t) common bream and silver bream - no limit;
u) carp, goldfish, amur and silver carp - no limit;
v) rainbow and brook trout - no limit.
16. The angler is obliged to keep the fishing position clean within a radius of at least 5 meters, regardless of the condition he found before they started fishing.
17. The fishing permit may be withdrawn if the angler is fishing against these rules of amateur fishing, without the right to demand reimbursement of the fee.
18. In case of restocking of rivers with sea trout, the Słowiński National Park may introduce a ban on fishing for up to 1 month in spring on the rivers in Łeba and Rowy. It is assumed that it is possible to introduce a ban on fishing on rivers during the protection period of salmonids.
19. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act of 18 April 1985 on inland fisheries (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 125, consolidated text, as amended) together with executive acts shall apply to the person fishing with a rod in the inland waters of the Park.
REGULATIONS FOR PROVIDING ACCESS TO THE MARINE WATERS OF THE SNP FOR AMATEUR FISHING
1. Amateur fishing in the belt of Baltic Sea lying within the boundaries of the Słowiński National Park is allowed only according to the rules specified in these Regulations.
2. In the scope not regulated by these Regulations, the following provisions shall apply:
a) the Act of 19 December 2014 on Sea Fisheries (Journal of Laws 2019, item 586, consolidated text),
b) Regulation of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of 6 July 2015 on the dimensions and protection periods of marine organisms caught during recreational fishing and the detailed manner and conditions of recreational fishing (Journal of Laws 2018 item 24 - consolidated text, as amended).
3. A document authorizing amateur fishing in the marine waters of the SNP is:
a) recreational fishing permit for a natural person to fish from the shore issued by a regional sea fisheries inspector; and
b) proof of payment of the fee for access to the area of the Słowiński National Park for fishing in marine waters or for access to all fisheries of the SNP. The amount of the fee for making the area of the SNP accessible for fishing in marine waters has been determined in the price list of fees authorising amateur fishing in the waters of the Słowiński National Park". The fee is valid until the end of the calendar year in which it was paid and as stated in the title of the fee.
4. The fee referred to in point 3(b) may be paid only:
a) via the internet service www.slowinskipn.eparki.pl (the rules are specified in the Regulations for the sale of fishing licences in the Słowiński National Park) or
b) or directly at the cash desk of the Słowiński National Park in Smołdzino, from Monday to Friday between 800 and 1500 (except holidays and non-working days).
5. The organization of fishing contest in the Park's marine waters requires:
a) obtaining a written consent of the Director of the SNP and
b) a sport fishing permit for the organiser of the contest issued by a regional sea fisheries inspector.
6. A fee of PLN 100 is charged for issuing a single permit to organize fishing contest in the SNP. The fee should be paid in the manner described in point 4 of these Regulations, and in the "title" field "organization of fishing contest" should be entered.
7. All participants of a fishing contest are obliged to meet the conditions specified in point 3 of these Regulations.
8. Amateur fishing activities in the belt of Baltic Sea lying within the boundaries of the Słowiński National Park may be carried out 24 hours a day, only from the shore (beach fishing, wading) in the beach section in places available for recreational purposes, between posts 201 - 211 km of the sea shore, excluding places designated for swimming.
9. When amateur fishing in the marine waters of the SNP, it is prohibited to:
a) enter the area of the SNP marine waters with all available vessels,
b) fish for pike perch up to 55 cm overall length;
c) fish for pike up to 50 cm overall length;
d) fish for salmon up to 50 cm overall length;
e) fish for sea trout up to 50 cm overall length;
f) fish for sea trout and salmon during the period from 1 October to 31 December;
g) fish for whitefish during the period from 15 October to 31 December;
h) catch fish and other marine organisms using a crossbow;
i) make bonfires and camp;
j) use baits;
k) use live or dead fish, parts of fish including fillet, as bait;
l) bring dogs.
10. Marine waters of the SNP are made available for amateur fishing with the following daily quantitative limits:
a) eel - 1 pc;
b) pike and pike perch (total) - 2 pcs;
c) whitefish, sea trout and salmon (total) - 2 pcs;
d) other species - as in national law.
11. Anglers are obliged to keep their fishing position clean within a radius of at least 5 meters, regardless of the condition they found before they started fishing.
12. In case of amateur fishing not in accordance with these rules of amateur fishing in the marine waters of the Słowiński National Park, the authorized person may be deprived of the right to fish in the marine waters of the Słowiński National Park by withdrawing a proof of payment for fishing by the SNP Service, without the right to demand reimbursement of the fee by the person carrying out such fishing activities.