- Published on Tuesday, 15 November 2011 00:01
REGULATION OF AMATEUR FISHING IN THE SNP’S INLAND WATERS
1. Angling possible only on the designated section of lakes and rivers. Each angler is required to have their angler card and fishing fee payment confirmation during fishing.
2. Angling season for:
- lakes – fishing from boat – 1st June-30th November (apart from the reservoir at the Łebsko Lake nearby Łeba);
- lakes – fishing from shore – 1st April-30th November;
- rivers and canals – fishing from shore – all year long.
3. SNP designates the following fisheries for amateur angling on inland waters of SNP…
1. Youngsters under 14 are exempted from fishing fees; they can angle as amateurs only within the permission and daily catch limits of their adult supervisors who paid the fishing fee.
2. Under the fishing permission and daily catch limits one allows for providing one’s spouse with one’s fishing rod for angling without the necessity to cover fishing fees for a spouse. The rule applies only for amateur fishing by means of two cane rods.
3. Pensioners, annuitants, persons on early retirement allowance, students, inhabitants of municipalities within the Słowiński National Park’s boarders, and municipalities adjacent to SNP are entitled for reduced fees for payments for the whole fishing season.
4. Fishing fees shall be paid on the Słowiński National Park’s account (bank’s name and account no.: Słowiński National Park with premises in Smołdzino: BGK o/Gdańsk, account no.: 54 1130 1121 0006 5599 6620 0002):
- personally in the Słowiński National Park’s cash desk in Smołdzino, Mon-Fri 8:00 - 15:00;
- via banking transfer;
- in the Museum of Nature’s cash desk (Smołdzino ul. Mostnika 1) during the tourist season from 1st May-30th September.
5. During payment one shall give the angler card no., name of a fishery one intends to angle at. In case of lack of the aforementioned elements the permission is not granted and does not allow for amateur angling.
6. Bearer’s fishing permission shall be purchase only in the SNP headquarters in Smołdzino; it permits for angling within a month from the purchase. The permission does not discharge from the obligation of the angler card possession.
7. Organisation of fishing competitions requires special permission of the Słowiński National Park’s Director and making advanced payment in the amount of 100 zł by an organiser before date of a competition. All participants shall meet the requirements determined in items 1, 4, 5, and 6 of the present Regulation, i.e. angler card possession, and payment confirmation for fishing at a given fishery.
8. Angling permitted from sunshine till sunset.
9. At the designated fisheries one is forbidden to:
- catch zander smaller than 55 cm long;
- catch pike smaller than 50 cm long;
- catch salmon smaller than 50 cm long;
- catch trout smaller than 50 cm long;
- catch tench between 1st June-31st July;
- catch crucian carp;
- use diesel-driven boats for fishing;
- make fires and camp;
- use plant fishing lures;
- use alive or dead fish as fishing lures;
- fishing under ice or at night;
- use natural fishing lures at the Rowokół fishery.
10. At designated fisheries the following daily catch limits apply:
- eel – 1 unit,
- pike and zander (in total) – 2 units,
- migratory trout and salmon (in total) – 2 units,
- brown trout and grayling (in total) – 2 units,
- tench – 1 unit,
- roach, perch, ide, and vimba bream (in total) – do 5 kg,
- bream and silver bream – no limits,
- carp, silver Prussian carp, grass carp, and bighead carp – no limits,
- rainbow trout and eastern brook trout – no limits.
11. In the situation of violation of the present amateur fishing regulation one may be deprived of the right to angle for a given calendar year without refund.
12. In case of trout fry-stocking the Słowiński National Park shall introduce a monthly prohibition during spring covering the Łeba and Rowy Rivers. One may forbid fishing on rivers during salmonids’ protection period.
13. To all matters not settled herein provisions of the Inland Fishery Act of 18th April 1985 and its implementing regulations shall apply.
REGULATIONS AMATEUR ANGLING IN SEA WATERS
1. Amateur fishing in the Baltic Sea Zone within the Słowiński National Park boarders is permitted only under the principles settled in the present regulation.
2. To all matters not settled herein provisions of the:
a) Fishery Act of 19th February 2004 (OJ 2004 no. 62 pos. 574 – as amended),
b) Regulation of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of 9th July 2004 on the detailed ways and conditions of sport-recreational fishing and sport fishing permit patterns (OJ 2004 no. 164 pos. 1725), and
c) Regulation of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development on 4th March 2008 of the sizes and protection periods for sea organisms and detailed conditions for fishing at seas (OJ 2008 no. 43 pos. 260 – as amended)
1. The documents permitting amateur fishing in the SNP sea waters include:
a) permission for sport fishing for individuals submitted by the regional sea fishery inspector and confirmation of payment for angling in the Słowiński National Park’s sea waters, and
b) confirmation of payment for making the SNP’s area available for fishing in sea waters in the amount of 40 zł, valid till the end of a calendar year it was paid.
2. Payments referred to in par. 2.1.b can be made:
a) personally in the Słowiński National Park’s cash desk in Smołdzino, ul. Bohaterów Warszawy 1A, Mon-Fri 8:00 – 15:00, or
b) bank transfer – in the field „title” one shall put „amateur fishing in the SNP sea waters”, name, and address of an angler (bank’s name and account no.: Słowiński National Park with premises in Smołdzino: BGK o/Gdańsk, account no.: 54 1130 1121 0006 5599 6620 0002).
1. Organisation of fishing competitions in the Park’s sea waters requires:
a) special permission of the Słowiński National Park’s Director, and
b) sport fishing permission for an organiser issued by the regional sea fishery inspector.
2. For issuance of permission for a fishing competition at the SNP’s area, advanced payment in the amount of 100 zł is collected from an organiser. The payment shall be made in the way referred to in par. 2.2. of the present regulation.
3. All participants of a competition shall meet the requirements determined in par. 2.1. of the present regulation.
Angling for amateurs in the Baltic Sea zone within the Słowiński National Park borders from shore only (angling from shore, paddling in the shallows) at the section between the entrance nearby “the Red Shed” on west and trail to Czołpino lighthouse on east, between 204,0 and 205,2 km of the coast.
During amateur fishing in the SNP waters it is forbidden to:
a) set sail by all possible transport means at the SNP sea water reservoir,
b) fish and catch other sea organisms with a crossbow,
c) make fires and camp,
d) use fishing lures,
e) use alive or dead animals as lures,
f) take dogs.
Organisation of fishing competitions in the SNP sea waters requires a special permission of the Park’s Director, issued on the organiser’s individual request. During fishing competitions every participant is required to have individual payment confirmation for fishing in the Słowiński National Park’s sea waters.
In the situation of violation of the present amateur fishing regulation one may be deprived of the right to angle in the Słowiński National Park’s sea waters by keeping their payment confirmation without right to refund.