Cookies policy on the Słowiński National Park websites
1. Services: www.slowinskipn.pl, www.slowinskipn.eu, bip.slowinskipn.pl do not automatically collect any information, apart from information in cookies.
2. Cookies constitute information data, in particular text files, stored in the Service User’s final device, and are aimed at using the service website. Cookies usually contain the website’s name, period of storage in the final device, and their unique number.
3. The Service operator, i.e. the Słowiński National Park with premises in Smołdzino 76-214, ul. Boh. Warszawy 1a, is an entity storing cookies in the Service User’s final device and having access to them.
4. Cookies are used for:
a) adjusting the Service website content to the User’s preferences and optimising website browsing; in particular cookies allow to recognise the Service User’s device and present the website in appropriate way adjusted to the User’s individual preferences;
b) creating statistics for better understanding how Service Users browse the website, aimed at improvements of their structures and contents;
c) maintaining the Service User’s session (after logging in), therefore, the User does not have to enter their login and password on every webpage of the Service.
5. Within the Service one applies two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the User’s final device until logging out, leaving the website, or closing the software (browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s final device for a period of time determined in cookies parameters or till cookies are deleted by the User.
6. Within the Service one applies the following types of cookies:
a) „necessary” cookies, allowing for using the services provided by the Service, e.g. authenticating cookies used for the services requiring authentication within the Service;
b) cookies providing safety, e.g. applied for detection of abuse in authentication within the Service;
c) „performance” cookies, allowing for storing information about the Service’s website use;
d) „functional” cookies, allowing for „remembering” the User’s settings and User’s interface personalisation, e.g. User’s language or region, font size, website presentation, etc..
7. In many situations website browsing software (browser) allows for storing cookies in the User’s final device by default. Any time the Service Users can change cookies settings. The settings can be changed, in particular, to such extent as to block automatic cookies support in browser’s settings or inform every time about storing cookies in the Service User’s final device. Detailed information on ways of cookies support is available in software’s (browser’s) settings.
8. The Service Operator informs that all limitations of cookies settings can affect some functionalities of the Service websites.
9. Cookies stored in the Service User’s final device can be also used by advertisers and partners co-operating with the Service Operator.
10. On our websites one can find links to other services which apply their own privacy policies. You are recommended to read and understand each of these privacy policies, because the Słowiński National Park does not hold any responsibility for the privacy principles applied by these services.