The regulation of the Lighthouse in Czołpino
- Published on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 16:45
Czołpino Lighthouse regulation
- The lighthouse is available for visitors from:
- 1st May-15th June 10.00 - 18.00,
- 16st June-31st August 10.00 - 20.00,
- 1st-30th September 10.00 - 18.00.
- Entrance fees are collected for entering the lighthouse.
- Tickets are not sold 15 minutes before closing.
- Purchase of a ticket means the approval of the present regulation.
- Max. 10 visitors in a group at the same time, including groups of children/youngsters under their legal guardian’s supervision. Max. 1 group at the same time.
- Organised groups only under supervision, one supervisor per max. 10 visitors, responsible for their subordinates for the whole time.
A supervisor holds sole responsibility for behaviour of their group.
- It is forbidden to:
- throw any objects from the lighthouse,
- climb rails and lean out of rails,
- climb the lighthouse’s facade,
- draw or write on walls and other elements of the lighthouse structure,
- damage equipment,
- smoke, drink alcohol, take drugs, and other abusive substances,
- take dogs (exception: dogs-assistance of disabled visitors with sight disorders).
- No visitors under the influence of alcohol, abusive substances or violating law and order shall enter the lighthouse.
- Visitors suffering from space and motion discomfort and other disorders which can result in accident are strongly recommended not to enter the lighthouse.
- Children only under supervision of adults.
- Visitors shall strictly observe all orders and instructions given the authorised lighthouse warden responsible for the proper course of visiting the object.
- The Słowiński National Park does not hold any responsibility for injuries and other damages in health and property resulting from violation of the present regulation and non-observance of instructions given by the SNP warden.