Rowokół watchtower – regulations for visitors
- Published on Saturday, 03 May 2014 12:45
Regulation of the Rowokół watchtower visitors
- The watchtower is available for visitors from:
- 1st May-30th June 10.00 - 16.00,
- 1st July-31st August 10.00 - 19.00,
- 1st-30th September 10.00 - 16.00.
- Entrance fees are collected for entering the watchtower.
- Tickets are not sold 15 minutes before closing.
- Purchase of a ticket means the approval of the present regulation.
- Max. 10 visitors in the watchtower at the same time.
- Entrance for a scenic terrace requires climbing up 20,5 m by steep, 17-cm high steps.
- It is forbidden to:
- throw any objects from the watchtower,
- climb rails and lean out of rails,
- climb the tower’s facade,
- damage equipment.
- The watchtower is not available for visitors in case of unfavourable weather conditions:
- thick fog and other factors reducing visibility from the tower,
- rain and snowfalls, glazed frost or short after it – until the watchtower team finds entering the tower safe,
- storms and winds of velocity over 10 m/s,
- meteorological warning against storm.
- No visitors under the influence of alcohol, abusive substances or violating law and order shall enter the watchtower.
- Visitors suffering from space and motion discomfort, heart failures, locomotor organ disorders, and other which can result in accident are strongly recommended not to enter the tower.
- Organised groups only under supervision, one supervisor for max. 10 visitors, responsible for their subordinates for the whole time.
Supervisors hold sole responsibility for behaviour of their group.
- Visitors shall strictly observe all orders and instructions given the authorised tower warden.
- The Słowiński National Park does not hold any responsibility for injuries and other damages resulting from violation of the present regulation and non-observance of instructions given by the SNP warden.