Educational offer SNP
- Published on Monday, 05 August 2019 15:23
1. Activities on educational trails in Polish only. Foreign groups are showed around educational trails only by the Słowiński National Park worker and an interpreter provided by the group. SNP does not cover any translation costs.
2. A group shall pay for the guide-Słowiński National Park worker entering the Park (price list).
3. Educational offer for groups – students of every type of schools, including universities.
4. A group supervisor contacts with the SNP Management in advance to set the date and subject of outdoor activities.
5. Activities with the SNP guide – no longer than 6 hours per day.
- Outdoor activities at selected nature or educational trails:
- "Klucki Las" - (Trail's description)
- "The Light of the Lighthouse" - (Trail's description)
- "Rowokół" - (Trail's description)
- "Gardnieńskie Lęgi" -(Trail's description)
- "Żarnowska" - (description)
- “Rąbka” – (Trail’s description)
- “Rowy” – (Trail’s description)
- Lessons in museum – expositions in:
- Museum in Czołpino
- Branch in Rąbka
- Branch in Rowy